Friday, March 6, 2009

Pink Eye

So we survived pink eye once again. We have already had it twice this year. The bad thing about having six in the family is that you just keep passing it around. And since pink eye spreads like wild fire it is hard to keep it under control. I would make the kids all line up after bath time to get the drops in their eyes. By the third day they all knew just what to do. However if Danny was around they wanted him to do it. They thought he did a better job.

Poor Codan though, he had it so bad his eye was almost swollen shut. I couldn't help but laugh every time I looked at him. He was such a good sport though. What a cute boy.


I promise it was just pink eye. My poor baby boy!

P.S. Sorry to all the family and friends that caught it from us. I feel really bad, but what do ya do?

0 comments: