Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Baby is One

CODAN TREY MATSON
We love you so much!
Wow I can hardly stand to look back at the pictures of how much weight I gained. But it was all worth it. Here I am ready to pop right before we went to the hospital at 4:30 a.m. We were hoping for a ST. Patricks Day baby since all of the kids are born on or by a holiday. However you came out the next day. You still are my little lucky charm! It makes me sooo sad to think that my baby is one already. WOW how time flies.

Daddy getting ready for the delivery. He actually delivered me with the help of Dr. Sawyer behind him. He did the whole thing we have more pictures but I thought we would keep it G rated for the blog! Three pushes and you were out. It was a really cool yet weird experience to have your dad deliver you.

Proud mom and dad! We are so happy you joined our family!






4 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

Happy Birthday Coden!!! I always wanted a St. Patrick's Day baby too. but alas, I almost got a 4th of July baby. Almost. =)

Herbert Family said...

Happy B-day buddy can not believe your already one!

Elder & Sister Bryson said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures of your family. It helps us to feel that we are not so far away. Love to all. Aunt Suzanne

The Belliston's said...

Happy Birthday Codan!! I can't believe how fast time goes. Love Ya!!