Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Surprise

So I have never ever been able to pull off a surprise for Danny but I did it! Here are a few pictures of us walking up to the door.
After graduation we had a party. However I'm not a good party planner and a few friends were left out because I didn't have everybody's emails. Sorry for anyone who may not have gotten the e-vite. I tried.


I love this picture. Thanks Papa Trey for your support and help without you this dream would not have been possible.

Thanks to all the family and friends who showed up to support Danny it meant a lot to see his friends there.



The Hopkins Crew. We were so glad to see you!

Carissa and Nick Brinilovich Danny's friend since he was 7 and his wife.

Boys do they ever grow up?
I wish I had gotten a picture of Danny with all his friends but they came and went. Some showed up after others had left. Thanks everyone for coming.

0 comments: