Monday, May 4, 2009

Little boys

So this is what Brody does when I am off cleaning the kitchen. They had both just had their baths and were playing upstairs. I knew something was up because it was quiet. Never a good sign. Jadyn came downstairs to show me Brody's beautiful artwork. What a silly boy.

Even after we had just finished having a talk this is what happens. I guess I'm not mean enough. But what are you supposed to do. The two of them are partners in crime. Always getting into trouble together.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

It's so funny that Jadyn just sat there and let Brody draw on her. Aspen did the same thing to Autumn a few years ago an hour before church with permanent marker. It makes you want to strangle them!

Jesmyluk said...

ROFLOL I LOVE that when you asked him what did he do and he said so matter of factly. "I disobeyed." Way to be a rebel there Brody! I see a future tatoo artist in your house. Maybe he can be on L.A. Ink too.

Herbert Family said...

I love that he wanted to finish the other side...even though you just told him not to draw on Jadyn anymore.

Shelby said...

That is too cute. Really funny!
I agree, quiet is NEVER a good thing.