Monday, May 4, 2009

Rain!

This was the Saturday before Easter. I'm a little slow at blogging so I am catching up on somethings. We were sitting in the house trying to watch the movie bedtime stories with are kids however Karlee got bored. She looked at me with this look in her eye. You know the look of I want something but don't want to ask.So I asked her, "Karlee what do you want?"
Karlee, " I want to go out in the rain."
Now this is not a normal thing for me to let them do because with four kids it's a lot of work. I said ask your dad and of course he said yes! It was there lucky day! I must of been in a good mood because they made it outside.
The girls loved it. I found them swinging in the backyard. Jadyn moved before I could get her in the picture. Brody thought it was a bit cold and actually ended up coming in the house first! I have never seen kids jump in a warm bubble bath so fast. They were freezing.






3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That looks so fun! It makes me so jealous that it is even remotely warm enough to do that! I can't even show that one to Aspen or she will want to do the same thing in our 50 degree weather! Oh, how I wish we were back in the valley of the sun!

Jesmyluk said...

My kids wanted to do the same thing and I said no. You guys are way cooler than I am. LOL Looks like they had a blast!

Candice said...

some of my favorite memories in phx are playing in the rain puddles with britany. way to let them do that.!!