Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kids say the darndest things!

So today we went to taco bell with my mom. When I took all of my kids to the bathroom all the old people were staring at me as usual watching me take all my ducklings to the restroom. Once we were in there one lady came in and asked me if they were all mine. I said yes, and I'll she could say was "God Bless You" over and over. She also said that they couldn't possibly all be mine I didn't look older than 17. I have to admit that was the youngest anyone has ever said I looked so I took it as a compliment. I think!?

After we left the restroom Jadyn walked passed the same old lady and was just staring. Then finally she burst out and says, " I don't like your socks!" The lady said you don't like my socks? Jadyn just looked at her disgusted and shook her head no. They don't match they look silly. I apologized but couldn't help but laugh a little!

The lady had on a blue outfit, red socks rolled with high heels on. It did look pretty funny! So Jade thought she would play fashion police and tell her.

When we got to the car I told the whole rule of, "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all." Just tell mommy later! j/k

So that was my sweet little Jade.

2 comments:

Rachel and Gavin said...

Ok that is funny! Shhh "way to go Jadyn" haha The other day Breilyn said to my cousin that she shouldn't were the shorts she was wearing because they made her butt look big! I was so embarrassed, I wanted to go hide!
Oh I love your family photo's you look amazing!

Shannon said...

How cute!!!