Monday, July 13, 2009

The 4th of July!!

My cute girls all festive for the 4th!
Mr. Codan!

Brody wasn't around because it is tradition for him and his dad to go to a movie for his B-Day which is on the 5th. They went and saw Transformers!

Over and Danny's parents for a BBQ and swimming!

Aunt Hillary with Linkin and Codan.

Watching the fireworks on the roof patio.

Swimming with Daddy. My cute men!


Singing to Brody for his B-Day. We always kinda combine it with the 4th of July. Lucky for me he doesn't seem to mined. At least now. I probably wont be able to get away with that when he is older.

More swimming pictures. I'm not good at getting them uploaded in order. Oh well.


Jadyn couldn't find a fork to eat her cake. So she just dug right in. I found her hiding from me under the counter. Silly girl.


And that's all foks until next time!!!

0 comments: