Thursday, February 5, 2009

Utah her we come!

So we decided to take an adventure and make the long trek to Utah. It normally takes 9hrs. however on this occasion it turned into 14hrs. With four kids I don't suggest doing it. I do have to say that the kids were troopers. We saw two semi's roll and the roads were covered in ice.

The first thing the kids did when we got there was go out in the snow. Papa Mike
took them out on the 4wheeler and they has such a blast. Brody loves the snow, Jadyn thinks it's cold. She loves her flip flops and ran out in the snow bare foot she learned the hard way that she needs tennis shoes in Utah. Karlee loved whit washing her brother. Oh what fun snow is.



The snowman they made with Papa and Daddy.

My sister Tiffany with Jade and Codan! How cute are they!!

We love you Aunt Tiffy!!!


New Year's Eve we went with my family to eat. To bad I didn't get a picture of everyone!

Thanks mom and dad for having us we love and miss you so much!


1 comments:

JACK!E said...

I'm so glad we got to see you guys a few times while you were here. We always love getting together. Too bad the kids were so sick.