Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines

How cute are we?
Valentines morning the kids came down to a little surprise. I made them a heart shaped message they could only see once they painted the paper. You write on white paper with a white crayon, then when they paint it the words appear. The kids thought this was great. I loved it because it kept them entertained while Danny and I made breakfast. We had heart shaped waffles and eggs. The kids had a good time. They also got the movie Madagascar 2 and few other fun things. They had sooo much fun you would have thought it was Christmas! Thanks mom for the memories and ideas that I have now passed on to my kids!

When I was a little girl my mom used to braid me and my sisters hair in a heart shape. So Karlee thought it would be cool to have one too. So I gave it a try. Looks pretty cute if I do say so myself.


Later that night we had a candle lit dinner with the four kidos. Brody loves when we get the candles out. They think it is the coolest thing ever.

Danny now has three girls to take out for Valentines. What a lucky guy!!

The only picture of me and my cute hubby. Thanks to Karlee for capturing the moment. What a good little photographer.

Today was a fun but long day. Thank so much to my wonderful husband who helped clean, cook and deal with four crazy kids all day without complaining. You really are the best! Without you this day would not have been possible. Thanks for the memories we are having with our family that will last a lifetime. It may seem long but we will look back and it will be over in a blink of an eye. I love you so much!

8 comments:

JACK!E said...

I LOVE the secret message idea with paint and the heart shaped hair. So cute! I have watched you and Danny a lot and think you are great parents. And I noticed you got a new kitchen table. Love it!

Jennifer said...

Karlee's hair is so cute, what a neat idea! Looks like Valentine's Day was a lot of fun! Jay was out of town for the weekend so it was just me and the kids. We miss you guys a ton! I really miss Arizona and can't wait to come back.

Candice said...

Tell me more about the secret message idea. how do you do it? sounds like your day was awesome.

Shannon said...

Karlee's hair is so cute! Your so creative!!

Shelby said...

What fun valentines ideas, your kids are really lucky to have such a fun mom!

Shannon said...

What a fun Valentine's Day! You are so creative. Your kids will always remember those times!

The Hunter Family said...

Great post! What a fun day for the whole family. Good to hear from you guys, glad you found us. Looks like you guys are full of love and enjoying life.

Jesmyluk said...

Great day!! Great hair!! Great memories to pass down!! You guys are a Great couple and I am so 'Great'ful to be your friend!! he he

Did you notice the theme or was I too subtle?