Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

This year we had friends and family over to our house. It was a blast and I think the kids really enjoyed it. Jadyn would ask every house that we went to for more candy and she would stay there until they either gave her more or we came and got her. It was hilarious. There also was a haunted porch that actually scared Brody the kid normally isn't scared of anything. He asked to sleep in our room that night poor kid. Karlee was a fairy and I made her costume with help from a friend. The first night she wore it I put it on backwards. So tonight I got some pictures of it on the right way. Ups! Karlee and her friend Sophia in their costumes.
Our friends the Mitchells. Porter, Tess, Jadyn, Brody and Karlee
This year we had a fairy!

The Incredible Hulk

Little Miss Dorthy

And the cutest monkey ever!!!



Jadyn, Karlee and cousin Monterey. I don' think I got any of Alexandra but she was a cute pink carebare.




1 comments:

The Belliston's said...

That is the cutest picture of Codan! He is the cutest monkey. You did a really good job on Karlees costume. Looks like you had a fun Halloween.