Friday, September 26, 2008

Painting our toes!

There once was a pretty princess who loved to have her toes painted. However this day she thought that she could do it all by herself, well almost. Hmmm she thought who should I have help me? Oh I know. Rylynd! She would love to paint her toes with me!!

Notice the paint that made it not only on the toes but in the hair as well!

Below the results of thinking you can leave two 2 year olds alone to blogg!!! The pretty girls toes after they were all done.


Didn't they do a nice job!

3 comments:

Kristi F. said...

Nice toes! You gotta love two year old girls! I don't know how you do it with four kids!

The Belliston's said...

Such a Jadders thing to do. Gotta love that girl!

Jesmyluk said...

Such cute widdle piggies, those girls know hot to glam it up don't they? LOL So cute!!!