Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Labor Day!




As you can tell I am not posting this on Labor Day. For those of you who know me you know that I'm not an organized person and on top of that I have four kids. So posting to my blog doesn't happen that often. However I do want to share our fun memories, so they will just be a little late. Hope you enjoy!

That morning we got up and went to the zoo with the Mitchells. Above is a picture of all the kidos except for Jadyn's love baby Owen. She calls him Ownie they are so cute. Sadly I don't have a picture of the two of them.


Jadyn was so cute! She was running after them as fast as she could.


Codan hangin in there wondering when it is going to be nap time.

The kids loves feeding the giraffes but didn't want to get to close. They let Dad do that.




0 comments: