Monday, August 11, 2008

My new dew!

So I had been trying to decide if I should cut my hair or not. One day my sneaky little Brody boy came up from behind me and cut the top part of my ponytail off while I was changing Codans diaper. It then became an easy decision. I would have to cut it off . So here are some pictures of the new dew. Tell me what you think. I hate the back and am actually still trying to get used to it. Danny Loves it. Not very good pictures it was kind of a mess but you get the idea.



5 comments:

JACK!E said...

I really like the hair. You have a good face for short hair. I would never cut mine very short because I have chubby cheeks. The only bad part is, it is so hot where you are and you can't get it in a pony tail. It is very cute! I can't believe Brody! I am so glad you updated! Now you have to keep at it!

Karissa said...

OMG! Jessica you cut your hair and it looks AWESOME! I think Brody did you a favor because you wanted to cut it for so long but couldn't do it. Love it!

ps.. Keep your blog updated because we never get to see you guys. Codan is so fat and chunky, I love it!

The Parks Family said...

I love your hair!! I think it looks totally awesome!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe Brody did that! Did you want to strangle him? Your hair looks soo cute! It makes me want to chop off my hair but then I know I would actually have to style it.

Jesmyluk said...

I already told you what I thought about your hair but I am now taking the time to put it in writing for all to see...your hair looks Fabulous! So cute and stylish and you.