Monday, August 11, 2008

Karlees first day of Kindergarten!

She is getting sooo big! Can you believe it we actually have one in school now. Danny and I must be getting old. She was so excited to go for three days before she kept asking can I pack my lunch yet and lay out my outfit! She definitely was ready to go. However her siblings weren't so ready. Jade cried all morning while she was getting ready. Saying, sissy no bye bye. Me cry. Brody kept saying I'm going to miss you Karlee. Will you come back home and see me. So I think there will be a little adjusting for all of us. She will be very missed. She was my right hand and helped her mommy get everything done. I don't know how I will get by without her. But I guess at sometime you have to let them go. She will have so much fun!! The dew and outfit!

The kids all had to be in the picture with her. Of course.
Proud Parents!! She didn't even miss us or get teary eyed.


9 comments:

Rachel and Gavin said...

Oh Yeah! I'm so glad to be invited to your blog!:) I can't believe how old Karlee looks. They sure do grow up fast! Kinda sad, huh? Well that is awesome that she loved kindergarten. She is such a good helper, I don't know how you let her go??? Oh and I love the blessing cake that is cool.

JACK!E said...

I can't believe she is so old! I remember her when she was a baby. You had her in an infant carrier at our wedding! Wow!

Karissa said...

Way to go Karlee! That is so cute that all the kids were gonna miss her so much. Tate did not want Brigg to get out of the car this morning. He definately misses his bud. She of course looked adorable! I cant believe you had all of your kids dressed and ready before you took her to school, you must have had to get up super early:)

Stevenson's said...

Cute blog :) Yeah Karlee is such a big helper. It's crazy she's in school. How fun for her though.

My Life said...

Oh she is so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I noticed so much change in kindergarden. They do so much growing. Your hair is so dang cute. I want to cut my hair but I'm nervous. But you look super HOT :)

Stevenson's said...

you got your background to work!! Man what'd I do wrong?

Jennifer said...

Are you so excited to have Karlee in school? I can't wait for Aspen to go back! All I hear is "i'm bored!". We don't start until Sept. 2nd. I am counting down the days, although I am sure I will cry sending her off again.

Amy said...

Hey Jessica! Long time no see! You guys have such an adorable family!!

Jesmyluk said...

Its always hard to let them go that first time. I bet she loved school!!! She smiles and say Hi every morning when I am dropping Liam off to his aide. So Cute how the other kids were going to miss her so much.