Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sleepover time!

So the other night I decided to see how many kids I could fit in our bed!

So far we are at six!

There were 9 kids all together. The ninth little monkey fell asleep on the couch before the party even got started!

Here are the eight little monkeys actually calm for a little bit. But it wasn't always that way. They were definitely jumping on the BED!
The adults were out in my loft playing Band Hero! So I put a movie on in my room.



Each kid had a partner in crime to play with.
Codan and Halie.


Our friends the Hewards were over and they have four kids the same ages as ours.
We also were babysitting Brielynn Costley. Here are 4 of the 6 girls!
Mekenzie, Brielynn, Karlee and Alisa!

Before the night was over there was popcorn and smiles all over the place!
I love seeing my kids have so much FUN with their friends. Brody and his bud the only 2 boys holding down the fort. They had so much fun driving the girls crazy and making them scream.



After the parents went home at the end of the night there were kids in pairs of 2 all over my house. Danny and I walked around the house looking and just laughing that we actually had nine kids asleep in our house! We were definitely out numbered.

On the couch bed.


Aren't they soooo cute when they are sleeping!


3 comments:

wackywilsons said...

A very fun post! That's cute that you compared them to the monkeys in the bed...they totally were. I am glad you had some adult time as well..we all need it:)

The Mitchell's said...

Looks like a crazy night! Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to get together this summer.

Candice said...

You are brave!! Looks like fun though!! I wanted to ask you where and when you got your shelves with baskets for the toys? I am looking for that exact thing for my house.
Anywho...miss y'all and hopw you're doing well!!

Love candice