Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Dying eggs with Daddy. If you haven't noticed they do everything with daddy. When he is home he is the best helper. Codan normally wont let me help he is the baby and wants all of mommy's attention. Thanks DADDY for the cool eggs.


The loot before it got destroyed.


Humm I wonder what I can eat?!

The kids in their Easter outfits before church.

The Gals


My little men


Karlee and her cousin Monterey
We went to Papa and Nana Matsons for and Easter egg hunt. Brody was so serious. Gotta get those eggs!

Egg Bashing. It is a family tradition on the Jasper side of the family. My kids love it however it didn't work out this year. Everyone was just throwing their eggs. Better luck next year.

Just layin around with my hubby. Kinda a funny picture we look all chubby!

1 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

Glad you all had a happy easter. the kids look so cute in their easter outfits.